- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 year, 7 months ago by Williamgrish.
July 8, 2019 at 3:49 am #2908WilliamgrishGuest
1. The name of the fraudster who owns the company: SERGIO PADILLA RIVAS
2. A website on which this scammer is deceiving people by taking money from them and giving nothing in return: byereviews dot com
3. Company Names: YOUR HAPPY LIFE SL
4. Email of scammer – email@example.com
5. The phone number that was specified in my payment receipt, and which the scammer changed immediately as I just mentioned the police +34653808260
6. Other phones of the scammer are now disabled also: +34722671805, +34690692826
I found this site on Google. I read the conditions on the site, found out the prices – I was all arranged. Then I paid $500 using the Stripe payment system and waited for these guys to start doing the work I paid for.
It is written on their website that they begin to do their work on the same day. But, a day passed – I got nothing. Another day has passed – nothing happens again.
I wrote to the support service by email, which I was informed after the payment – no one answers. I wrote a few more times, and set tracking on my emails. Then I saw that my emails were opened and read, but no one answered my emails.
Then I started to make phone calls, the number of which was sent to me after payment. The same thing – silence, no one answers.
I added this number to my contacts, and my phone showed me that the owner of this phone number is using Telegram messenger.
I wrote to the messenger – again, no one answers. A person appears online, reads my messages, but does not respond.
After I sent several messages to the messenger, this man finally answered me. He reported that they have a delay, so my order will be completed in about a couple of weeks.
A month has passed – I have not received anything. After I informed him that I would write a statement to the police, he blocked me.
I tried to find reviews about this company. It turned out that he had not only deceived me. For example, from another guy this company took 800 euros to create the website, but after a year did not start any work.
When I wrote to the Stripe payment system support, they told: “we do not carry out a refund and do not interfere in the affairs of sellers and buyers. If you are deceived, write a statement to the police”
The police accepted the application, but this company is located in Spain, and I live in Australia. So they can’t help me either.
Avoid this scam and save your money.